Saturday, October 6, 2012

First Ebay Sale!!

I just sold my first item on Ebay!!!!
Remember last week how I was saying I was having trouble listing my item? Well I researched the issue and some people were saying that it worked when they used a different browser. Then I remembered that I did have Firefox installed from back when I was doing those online courses, because the schools internal mail system didn't work with Safari. So I tried using Firefox when listing my item and it worked!

I listed a Coach check book cover. It came with my wallet that I bought awhile back at the outlet store for $100 but I never write checks, like ever, so I took it out of the wallet and its been sitting in a drawer ever since. 

I listed it last night with a starting bid of $9.99 and a buy it now price of $24.99. Someone just bought it this afternoon at the buy it now price! Less than 24 hours, wow. This was basically my reaction:



Anyways the buyer has paid but because I'm a new seller it says they don't release the funds to me until up to 21 days. I didn't know about this before, but I don't really mind too much. I mean its there to protect the buyer from sketchy sellers. 

I'm just trying to decide what to list next now, I've got so much various unused make up and beauty items. Basically I just want to sell various things I already have first before I get more serious about thrifting for re-sale. 

No comments: